Aviation Asset Management
DVB Aviation Asset Management (AAM) is a key part of the DVB aviation platform that provides a one-stop shop (covering capital and services) for aviation finance clients.
Formed on the 1st January 2007, AAM is now providing the full range of Asset Management Services - third party aircraft remarketing, lease management and technical and general consultancy services - to airlines, lessors, bondholders, investors and financial institutions active in the sector backed by its extensive asset and market knowledge and established industry relationships.
AAM is a team with:
- Over 100 years combined experience in the tough commercial aircraft environment having previously worked for OEM airframe and engine lessors
- A track record of providing services to clients around the world for over 150 aircraft since 2001
If you're seeking:
- A dedicated team with proven aviation asset management experience
- A Proven track record working for global clients
- Someone who understands the needs of the investor community and its customers
- Access to high quality independent technical know how for all aircraft types
- An opportunity to benefit from DVB's "one stop shop" aviation finance portfolio of skills and services including access to a world recognised industry research team
- Extensive experience of Asset Risk/Operating Lease Debt Transactions
- Long term commitment to the industry with a global presence
Then look no further than DVB AAM to provide you with the highest possible standards of service and advice. For more information please have a look at AAM - At a glance.